Our International manufacturing client with head offices based in the PTA area is on the hunt for an exceptional Senior Java Developer / Senior AWS Cloud Specialist to join their existing rock solid cloud specialist team in developing new Digital Charging Services for their future fully or partially electric machines
If you are ambitious and seeking a challenge, this is for you! Join a team that encourages your skills and knowledge growth in an efficient and vibrant environment. This role gives you freedom to rotate between office and home. SO SEND YOUR CV NOW!!!
- Technical knowledge - Required:
- Sound knowledge in Java
- Familiarity with Microservices
- Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Container Architecture
At least 8 years' worth of experience using front-end and back-end technologies such as:
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with Databases both Sql and
- IT degree or diploma
- AWS Certified: Developer Associate
- AWS Certified: Solution Architect Associate
- AWS Certified: DevOps Engineer
- If you are a passionate JAVA developer comfortable with both front -end and back-end development, full of energy and ambition, a great communicator and team player, this is the right position for you.
- Develop and operate production ready business applications
- Liaise with customer, team members and external vendors
- Deploy applications in AWS (via Jenkins and with scripting and automation)
- Monitoring and operation of applications within AWS Cloudwatch
- Applying cloud-security patterns and concepts to the solutions and deployments
- Experience with testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, Postman, Newman, Cypress, Selenium, Junit, Robot, Jest
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
Experience with Jenkins, SonarQube and Nexus
Reference Number for this position is GZ49247 which is a contract position based in Menlyn and Midrand offering a contract rate of up to R950 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!