WANTED: Senior IOT C# Developer – Menlyn @ R1.4 Mil pa
The world’s most renowned brand founded in the nineteen hundreds in the headquarters of Munich are currently in the hunt for a Revolutionary C# Developer to join their exhilarating team of rock-solid specialist developing the next generation of software system for the businesses future driving machines.
In this position, you will take a key role in the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) and work with latest technologies and trends, which include topics like Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud computing, AI or Edge. The client has a wide range of projects from developing Autonomous Transportation System for their plants to Optimizing Energy consumption as part of their Electrification and Mobility strategy. This role comes with a thrilling opportunity to travel abroad.
Are you an Adrenalin driven technologist? This is a once in a life time opportunity, Apply now and start your 2019 with a VrrrrVrrrr speed of a Machine!!!
- At least 8 years’ worth of experience using C# or similar MS technologies
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Container Architecture (Visual Studio IDE, Web Application & Web Services Design & Deployment, REST)
- MS Azure (IoT-Hub, Event-Hub, Service Bus, Stream Analytics, Function Applications etc)
- Well versed in code architecture and patterns (Domains specific, Factory pattern, Repo pattern etc.
- Authentication concepts & patterns, such as active Directory Domain Services (Kerberos, LDAP, etc.) and as well as Federation, OAuth, and other web-based
- Experience with AngularJS (pref.) or OpenUI5
- Experience with Mobile Application Development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Design and develop production ready business applications
- Liaise with customer, team members and external vendors
- Deploy applications in Azure (via VSTS CI & CD, and with scripting and automation)
- Monitoring and operation of applications within Azure (App Insights).
- Applying cloud-security patterns and concepts to the solutions and deployments
- Strong ability to understand and interpret Business needs and requirements with the ability to move concepts through to proposal and finally successful implementation
- Above board work ethics – this is of utmost importance
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project
- Should be willing to deal with (talk to) our customers. In most cases they will be foreign customers and language barriers might exist
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD Web Applications, MCSD Azure Solution Architect)
Reference Number for this position is GZ42676 -2018 which is a Contract position based in Menlyn offering a cost to company salary of R1.4m PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!