A global, multi-cultural company with a focused, dynamic community, that thrives on all things sporty is looking for an iOS Developer to form part of a team of Developers.
You will be responsible for creating applications that facilitate a great user experience, while using advanced programming techniques and design patterns.
If you have a drive and ambition to work for an exceptional team with the keenness to leave their mark in the development world then apply today.
- A minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- Relevant degree/ diploma
- Experience in working with Agile Teams and successfully delivering Agile based software projects
- Able to work alongside a backend development team to integrate application codes into application.
- Swift/ Objective C
- 3rd party integrations
- API Integrations
- Cocoa Pods
- Full Native Development (all devices)
- Hybrid Development
- TFS/ Git
- Storyboarding/ Interface Builder
- UIKit/ Fondation/ Core Graphics
- Familiar with Apple UX/UI design guidelines
- Full understanding of MVC
- Fundamentals of software development
Reference Number for this position is KH49959 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.2m PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kayleigh on KayleighH@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!