A high energy atmosphere is urgently looking for an exceptional IT Document-and Output Management Ops Analyst who is highly skilled in 1st line Linux and Unix support to join a top engineering group that puts the forward in forward-thinking manufacturing and technology. Some of the cool tasks include providing Document- and Output Management Operations Monitoring support to ensure operational uptime for all business applications across multiple countries across the world including China and America.
If you are big on sharing knowledge and ideas, this is for you! Join a team that encourages solution driven thinking in an efficient and vibrant environment.
- IT Degree/ Related qualification
- 5+ years working experience in IT Operations
- Experience in IT Infrastructure Management and/or Operations / 2nd Level Support
- Experience with Documentum and/or StreamServe and/or VPS Operations Support, Maintenance, Administration, Development
- Documentum and/or StreamServe / Exstream and/or VPS Operations Management
- Documentum Administration (xPlore, CTS, TCS, DFC, JMS, CS4SAP) and Maintenance (patching and upgrades)
- Support Documentum applications (custom applications , Webtop, WKD, DFC, REST, BOF, DAR/WAR Deployments) and deployments
- Operation Tools: SC-Venus, CMDB
- Monitoring tools: Systems Management Portal (NAGIOS)
- Extensive knowledge of ITSM – BMC Remedy Ticketing tool
- Server technologies (Linux, Windows), Server administration, vitualization and cloud, LSSP
- Database technologies experience: Oracle/Postgres, SQL & DQL
- Storage technologies experience: NAS/SAN/Archive(GS3)
Reference Number for this position is GZ48860 which is a contract position based in Pretoria offering a contract rate of up to R500 PH negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on garthz @ e-merge .co .za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!