This is a replacement job for a high calibre developer who has moved onto another project.
Its product based, so you will find some legacy in place but this is new product, it’s in demand & there’s tons of new work, new components as well as new features. You will own both new dev as well as legacy maintenance.
- You’re going to play an important hand in a newly launched product within an established company
- High degrees of flexibility
- Fintech product stack
- Autonomous decision making
- Merit driven rewards
- No fear technology implementation
To land this job, you’re going to bring a couple of things with you:
- Strong design skills – OOD, DDD
- An understanding (if not experience) of Distributed systems, Microservices, Security & Devops. NB – you don’t need tons of commercial exp in these points but you do need to know them
- Some natural mathematical ability
- C# - your core game
- Angular would be useful but any modern SPA experience would do
- SQL Server – development
- Web Api / Rest
You’re a dev. You like dev’ing, you like crafting & creating. You want to be involved, you like taking ownership of a solution. If that describes you, then this could be the gig for you.
Pop me your CV at email@example.com
The reference number for this position is JP45312 which is a Permanent role based in Sandton JHB; offering a salary of R850k PA negotiable on experience. Checkout our website on www.e-merge.co.za or call Jason on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right candidates with the right companies, in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!