Senior Software Developer. C#. MVC. Single Page. Cloud. Micro-services. Flexible working hours. On-site perks like gym, free lunch, lots of coffee.Good salaries with strong performance bonuses on offer. Active support for you to continue your studies. You’re moving tech from monolithic to microservices & building the new technology from there. You’ll find a mix of open as well as closed source technology. You’ll always be adopting the best tool available.
To get top end money, you’ll need a couple of tricks: Requirements.
- About 10 years of coding experience
- Strong .NET based skills in C#.NET
- Strong SQL writing skills – stored procedures & general T-SQL querying.
- Restful. Restful. Restful. Yebo, you’ll need to be able to handle enterprise Rest services.
- .NET Core – it’s pretty NB to them but they will talk to you if you’ve only worked in .NET Standard
- Most of their developers also have strong analytical & mathematical skills
- They don’t care what qualification you have completed (Coding or Analytical or Mathematical) but they will want to see good academic results
- They will quiz you about SOLID
- Familiarise yourself with Github (if you haven’t already)
The other stuff: Advantageous. Nice to have etc
- Business facing skills
- Logical problem solving with the ability to explain your solution to a non-developer
- Previous Micro Services experience
- Docker / Containerisation
- Devops / Kubernetes / Modern CD
- .NET Core
- React with Redux
Pop me a message Jason@e-merge.co.za
Reference Number for this position is JP42242 which is a contract position based in Cape Town offering a salary negotiable on experience.