We are looking for someone that has strong Delphi skills and knows his/her way around code. Someone with energy and passion that one can give the work and they make it happen
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of, or enhancements to financial applications for clients based on specifications from business analysts
- Analyse, design, develop, document and maintain high quality business applications
- Maintenance of existing applications
- The applications will be developed using Delphi (XE8 currently) in the existing framework
- Interact with users and business analysts to gather, interpret and understand business requirements
- Interact with project managers and provide work estimates for projects
- Take ownership of projects
Qualifications and experience required:
- Diploma/Degree in IT development and sufficient experience in the IT development field
- Minimum 5 years Delphi Development. (Experience in Delph XE8 an advantage)
- Microsoft Office, Report Builder, Firebird preferred
- Working knowledge of relational databases preferred
- Insurance background an advantage
- Object orientated Analyst, Design and Pattern experience an advantage
- Java knowledge preferred
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is LV39752-2017 which is a contract position based in Centurion offering a salary is negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.