Have you had 5 years’ experience working as a Data Engineer? Do you want to join an industry leading digital house, funded by a billion-dollar parent company? This is the opportunity for you. You will be developing, maintaining, and testing infrastructures for data generation. You will work closely with data scientists and are largely in charge of architecting solutions for the team.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- 5 years’ experience in a Data Engineer role
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, ECS, RDS, Redshift
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, etc
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
Reference Number for this position is MH51306. This is a permanent remote role. Budget is in the region of R1.1mil per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact michelle on email@example.com, at e-merge . co . za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!