A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join a team of rock solid cloud specialists developing the next generation of software systems for the business’s Group’s future driving machines.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 8+ years' worth of experience working with front-end technologies such as Java, Python and/or Ruby in an agile environment
- OpenStack, Linux , Lambda, AWS, Amazon S3, Athena, EC2, ECS, EB, ELB, DMS and Redshift
- Public cloud, and related industry and technical concepts, as well as working knowledge of web application development platforms and related technologies
- Experience in architecting and developing solutions for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience securing AWS based DevOps environments, including but not limited to security of different AWS services, secure design of VPC architectures
- Experience defining technical security policies, requirements and designing controls to enforce those policies.
- Good knowledge of the different AWS services
- Specialised certificates:
- AWS certificates with skill level “Professional” or “Specialty”
Reference Number for this position is GZ45515 which is a long term contract position based in Midrand offering a contract rate of R500 to R750 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!