The granddaddy (or mommy if you prefer) of mobile & web development in Africa is at it again. They’ve got some hush hush initiatives on the go & need you to come on board to help out.
The role is a developer gig; you’re going to get to throw very new tech at problems that only get more complex, the more advanced tech becomes.
Web, Mobile, Browser, online services & platforms are all going to cross your path on this one.
You’ll join a large established team; over my years recruiting I’ve seen this business produce some of your foremost web specialists. They’re known for developing skills, uplifting people & developers. They’re also known for having a high developer health culture (including flexi hours & the occasional work from home), as well as a generous remuneration culture.
They’re going to ask you for a few things:
- 5 or more years coding experience
- Solid C#.NET coding experience
- Decent SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures
- Some form of formal development education
- Rest / Web API
They’re going to teach you:
- How to solve problems, not to be just another donkey on someone’s sweat farm
- Automated builds – Jenkins / Bamboo
- The Cloud – any of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud would help you.
- Mobile handset development
- Elastic search & Redis based technology
It is easiest to pop me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn on 011 463 3633, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP43313 which is a Perm position based in Cape Town CBD offering a salary up to R660k p.a negotiable on experience.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”