You will be working in an agile environment, alongside a young, dynamic, multi-skilled team of Developers and Designers, working closely with Product Owners to deliver sound technical solutions based on the needs of the business, across the web and mobile space.
- 5+ years development experience working with ASP.NET and C# (Frameworks 4.0 & higher)
- Solid Visual Studio experience (2012 & higher)
- Solid understanding of Computer Science principles especially OOP, SOA and distributed programming
- Well experienced in advanced web application development
- Experience in XML related technologies (SOAP, WSE, XSD, etc.) Bonus skills
- Experience using PHP, MySQL, Linux and other open-source technologies
- Developing for mobile handsets using web technologies
- Previous experience on large internet sites with high traffic load
- Experience working with Solr / Elastic / Lucene technology
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Developers, Designers and Product Owners to develop cutting edge products across the web and mobile space
- Take the technical lead on larger, more complex projects
- Drive low level solution design workshops with fellow team members during whiteboard sessions
- BSc or B-Tech in Computer Science / IT preferred
The reference Number for this position is LV43313. It’s a permanent position based in Cape Town, the salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals! https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/