Apply your strategic and analytical skills as a Senior Business Analyst for a consultancy firm that provides specialised integration and regulatory technology services to banking and financial institutions.
What is most notable about this role is the variety of analytical projects and stakeholders you will interact with on a day-to-day basis.
Do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
If you enjoy solving complex financial market challenges, then this is the perfect role for you.
- BSc Degree in Informatics.
- Minimum of 6+ years in a Banking/Financial environment.
- Ability to work remotely
- Integration, SQL, OO, UML, Enterprise Architect, Waterfall, Agile, SDLC
- Solid understanding of the products related to Corporate Transactional Banking
- Liaising with senior management, finance department and marketing, understanding business and data requirements, translating those requirements and upgrading the system and business processes.
- Providing consulting services, planning and executing customer projects, executing day-to-day reporting and settlement, analyzing the credit worthiness of banking clients, preparing financial and market analysis, preparing banking services analysis including deposits, interests, corporate banking and cash management and creating and executing test plans.
- Undertaking data collection, reporting on specific projects, supporting marketing initiatives and developing portfolio analysis pricing and profitability analysis.
Reference Number for this position is KB49173 which is a Permanent position based in JBH North offering a cost to company salary of R1.1k – R1.2k Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!