Fine tune your analysis, computer engineering and big data skills with this amazing Data Engineer role for an innovative, digitalised, and diversified media company that has a footprint in emerging market businesses within Africa and Asia.
- Busy with master’s degree in data mining or Degree in Computer Sciences.
- 4+ years’ experience in Data Engineering building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- In depth experience and knowledge with AWS: S3, EC2, RDS, Redshift, Lambdas, CloudWatch
Python, Jenkins, Github, Terraform.
What’s in it for you:
- Working with a future focused world class team.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension Fund.
- Flexibility to work remotely.
What you will be doing:
- Building a data pipeline infrastructure for better data handling.
- Performing data collection and storage using various scripting languages.
- Ability to deploy sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods.
Reference Number for this position is KB49590 which is a Remote Working position offering a cost to company salary of R800k – R900k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!