Looking for new challenges in a technically demanding environment Apply Now and become a part of a vibrant team and sociable work culture in Braamfontein.
You will work for a rewards ecosystem company that runs off a highly advanced digital platform connecting store traders and mobile merchants.
You will be responsible for the development, maintenance and enhancement of business intelligence solutions.
- Minimum of 4 years of BI experience.
- Microsoft BI: strong OLAP/SSAS, strong SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- PowerBI: PowerQuery, Data Modelling, DAX, Reporting, Service Admin.
- Exposed to all major Microsoft technologies and excellent training opportunities both internally and externally.
- Interpret and understand business data and information requirements as per technical specifications.
- Deliver data and information to the business in line with business priorities, according to quality standards, within the agreed time constraints and according to departmental coding practice & standards as well as user expectations.
- Be involved in the process of populating new data within the Data Warehouse
- Understand and offer support to t he current production environment and relevant processes.
- Support the BI Team in maintaining the production environment, ensuring delivery of current information to the business on time, effectively collected, correctly transformed, audited, accurately published.
- Ensure efficient and effective resolution of production issues.
- Monitor the environment to proactively engage in prevention activities and to maintain an environment that is easy to understand and troubleshoot.
- Recurring standby to support and resolve operational issues encountered in the day to day operations of the data warehouse production environment.
- Provide support service to users on data and information to satisfy user needs.
Reference Number for this position is KB48931 which is a Permanent position based in Braamfontein offering a cost to company salary of up to R1 Mil PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!