This is great if you want to play a high influence hand on something new.
Client are building a new product with multiple moving parts & are heavily funded by one of the Banks. The Head of Dev has come on board to scale the MVP & he needs a right hand man.
Why look at this:
- The rates are good
- The head of dev is one of the best techies in the SAFA market & more so, he’s the kinda guy that prefers delivery over clock watching
- The tech is bleeding edge
- Your role will be to support the HOD in architecture, design & code. You will feature as an influencer not only over the solution itself but over the dev’s around you.
Our HOD is an incredibly strong backend specialist; to hit the sort of rates he’s prepared to pay, he’s going to ask you to play the UI hand
The sorts of skills that are going to make him want to buy you a beer are:
- You didn’t start coding yesterday. Yes you’re talented but you’ve eaten elephants before & know what to watch for
- You’re curious – we’ve got a blank slate for you; at these rates you’ll be expected to back the HOD up when conceptualising, tech decision making & in the actual code itself
- C# is your playground
That’s the core ask. Full Stack skills would help. If you know any of the following, it will add fat to your offer:
- Web API / Restful services
- Azure with CosmoDB
- Taken an MVP to market before
- Financial Services or Fintech experience
- B2C product experience
It is easiest to pop me a mail on email@example.com if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn on 011 463 3633, she will schedule a time for us to chat
Reference Number for this position is JP43025 which is a Perm position based in Johannesburg offering a salary up to R108m per annum negotiable on experience.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”