Do you have a deep understanding of budgeting and forecasting, creating interim and annual financial statements, facilitating internal mergers and acquisitions, as well as dealing with analysts and investors?
This trusted banking partner offers great benefits including: 25 days annual leave, preferential lending rates on loans and performance-based bonuses.
If you want to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded, you might be exactly what we’re looking for.
- Honours Degree in Mathematical sciences, IT or Finance.
- 5-7 Years Previous experience in working with customer and account level data across various products in a banking industry.
- Experience in working with SQL, writing SQL queries, developing BI reports and data mapping.
- Experience in working in a team which involves receiving input and delivering to multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in data analytics and generation of actionable insights in line with a sound understanding of leading and lagging measures required to drive outcomes.
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Ensures appropriate reporting using a standard format that is easily understood by business.
- Enhances the understanding of reported information using standard definitions to be easily understood across all reporting formats.
- Ensures that problems in reporting or gaps in information are identified and together with the provincial data manager resolve.
- Extracts, collates and performs analysis of financial information from various sources and systems and reports on key business requirements.
- Optimises and streamlines existing procedures and system interactions to ensure improved turnaround time.
- Provides input to Retail and Business Banking to support the budget setting and forecasting processes.
- Distributes insights/management information periodically (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually) through a structured reporting process to support business decision-making at the functional unit level.
- Delivery of financial and management reports of good quality, within agreed timelines that integrate key drivers across all areas, business centres, branches and segments;
- Financial modelling and data analytics for business cases and for an in depth understanding of the portfolio are key requirements both at a Retail and Business Banking level and across areas and business centres within the province.
- To provide reactive and pro-active insights into Retail & Business Banking customers to influence business strategy and optimise the performance around the customer value chain.
- Enable the data sourcing, analysis and reporting on any strategic projects/initiatives as defined by Business Unit head e.g. assisting in the implementation and measurement of Ecosystems, Enterprise Direct, China Africa Banking.
Reference Number for this position is KB49009 which is a Permanent position based in North West offering a cost to company salary of R550k – R650k Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!