One of largest Financial Institutions in South Africa is growing exponentially and seeking some new talent. They are looking for a Security System Specialist/Analyst to join them.
It is a fast-paced and dynamic environment which will enable smart, self-driven people to be their best. Our client is passionate about innovating in order to not only achieve financial success, but to ignite positive and meaningful change within our society.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field.
• 7 (preferably 10) years’ experience of Java development.
• 3+ years’ experience of security system analyst
• Java SE and EE Security Architecture
• DevOps understanding
Nice to haves:
• WebLogic and SpringBoot.
• Oracle DB.
• PKI, OAuth and OpenID.
• Kerberos and / or SAML
• Liaise with various architects on all information security aspects
• Ensure security requirements are defined as part of non-functional requirements and are properly handled as part of the project lifecycle.
• Make sure security risks are properly identified and logged on the project.
• Design, implement / select and evangelize security solutions for the area.
• Work on defining organisational wide security standards and guidelines.
• Drive the implementation of the service security framework, mobile security guidelines, web security guidelines etc.
• Be involved in all other security implementations for the organisation and tailor them appropriately for the area.
Reference Number for this position is DZ50007 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a cost to company salary @1,080,000.00 CTC negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Dudley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!