- Intermediate Knowledge and experience of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, DSDM, TSP, Crystal, FDD, etc
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure successful implementation of Agile in software initiatives with improved quality in accordance with business needs and strategic goals
- Provide expert level guidance to software initiative team in terms of process, system, tools, methods as well as communication, integration and successful team dynamics through weekly facilitation sessions. Integrate with diverse stakeholders by engaging and facilitate with multiple diver’s groups across a spectrum of wants and needs.
- Support the Agile transformational teams in driving the implementation of Lean and Agile principles and practices across the Group Technology portfolio.
- Guide Solution Delivery teams and organization on how to use Lean and Agile practices and values.
- Ensure Agile integrity through regular inspections and support Agile initiative to successful delivery.
- Establish boundaries, commitment, trust, rapport and team cohesion by conducting personal conversations with team members.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in the Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g. Green Strategy).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate.
- Certified Scrum Professional
- Certified Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Agile Certified Practitioners (ACP) – PMI
- Experience applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Consulting experience in a variety of industry will be an advantage
- Experience with the implementation of Agile in an organization will be an advantage
- Background in project management either through the initiative experience or as a practicing Project manager
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is LV40926 which is a 12-month contract position based in Johannesburg.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”