Exciting opportunity within the Banking Industry awaits a contractor to assist as the Scrum Master.
The successful individual will be responsible for the coordination of the Development Team, Scheduling the Internal Projects and Development timeline, the identification of risks and contingency plans.
- Degree or Higher Qualification (advantageous)
- Scrum and Agile Qualifications
- Kanban working experience
- Must be participated in , and be familiar with the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile approach
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience in financial services / Banking experience would be advantageous
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is NK39280 which is a permanent position based in Rosebank or Sandton offering a contract rate of R500 to R700 per hour negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Nanette on Nanettek@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”