- Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, DSDM, TSP, Crystal, FDD
- Experience applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Consulting experience in a variety of industry will be an advantage
- Experience with the implementation of Agile in an organization will be an advantage
- Background in project management either through the initiative experience or as a practicing Project manager
- Certified Scrum Professional
- Certified Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Agile Certified Practitioners (ACP) – PMI
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is LV41045 which is a contract position based in Johannesburg. Rate is highly negotiable based on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”