Introduction and Sales Pitch
Brilliant in what you do? If you know your Technical and Business aspects of the solutions by heart and get excited covering current and forthcoming SAP Solutions, this role was made with you in mind!
Implement, maintain, run, and adopt all enterprise applications - even non-SAP software - while supporting business innovation, business continuity, and operations.
- 2 - 4 years SAP- Solution Manager experience
- 2+ years SAP Solution Manager experience with specific modules – ITSM, ChaRM, Solution Documentation.
- 48 months SAP IMG Configuration
- 24 months In-depth knowledge of Solman modules (Solution Documentation and ChaRM)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Structuring of system strategy such as the development of systems requirements through the design, prototyping, testing, training, defining, and implementation of procedures for support of practical business solutions.
- Prepare test scripts for testing the configured scenarios and perform the testing.
- To oversee the developing of ABAP programs and functions as requested
- To assist with Authorisation related requests from end-users and IT management and report on them accordingly.
- Tertiary IT Qualification
- SAP ITSM / ChaRM certification
Job Advert Conclusion
The reference Number for this position is CB46902. It’s a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a salary of R1.2 million per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!