Let life put you in touch with the position you can retire in. Permanent position based in Melrose, with a market related salary, this one hits the sweet spot.
Responsible for ensuring the daily operational availability of SAP, optimized use of the system, identifying new opportunities to enhance the system and implementing projects to service our global business.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in SAP MM with at least 3 full life cycle implementations (at least one SAP S/4 HANA Implementation)
- Experience in support environments with global rollouts as added bonus
- Procurement, Inventory Management and Radio Frequency processes
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide second and third level support in SAP S/4 MM area - Procurement, Inventory Management and Radio Frequency Processes.
- Determine business requirements
- Functionality testing: knowledge of, and ability to use, testing methodologies, processes and tools, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing
- Provide support
- SAP certification
- University degree
The reference Number for this position is GZ43287. It’s a permanent position based in Melrose offering a Market related salary cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!