Do you have SAP S/4 Hana experience in MM? Know how to be a leader when the situation calls for? MM position for a natural leader who is not afraid to speak his mind, great environment, with like minded people and calibre.
Responsible for ensuring the daily operational availability of SAP, optimized use of the system, identifying new opportunities to enhance the system and implementing projects to service our global business.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in SAP MM with at least 3 full life cycle implementations (at least one SAP S/4 HANA Implementation)
• Experience in support environments with global rollouts as added bonus
• Procurement, Inventory Management and Radio Frequency processes
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide second and third level support in SAP S/4 MM area - Procurement, Inventory Management and Radio Frequency Processes.
• Determine business requirements
• Functionality testing: knowledge of, and ability to use, testing methodologies, processes and tools, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing
• Provide support
• SAP certification
• University degree
The reference Number for this position is GZ43287. It’s a permanent position based in Melrose offering a Market related salary cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!