So you know how to prioritize business requirements and understand them inside out? Are you a subject matter expert looking to work with new technologies and expand your experience? Well we have the perfect role for you, located centrally in Centurion.
Maintains experience of the functionality in SAP Manufacturing Execution (ME) and SAP Integration and Intelligence (MII) workbench. Champions the use of commonly-used concepts, SAP standard functionality, and best practices and procedures within these two areas.
- 3-5 Years’ experience in SAP
- Experience with implementing and configuring SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (MII) 12.2 and Manufacturing Execution system (MES).
- Solid understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Exposure to manufacturing functionality within SAP such as Production planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM), and Quality Maintenance (QM).
- Some experience as an SAP MII Developer in SAP MII Workbench
- Proficiency in Netweaver administration and key features of ME
Knowledge of SAP ABAP, JAVA and PHP development are nice to haves
- Knowledge of Java Scripts, XML, SLT and SAP UI technology and interfacing with SAP ERP required
- Sound understanding of Plant Landscape, SAP ME Application Infrastructure, and SAP MII are required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and configure the functional features of the SAP ME product
- Work and navigate comfortably within the integration of SAP ERP and SAP ME. Proficient knowledge of Netweaver and MII.
- Prepares program specifications, charts, and diagrams to assist in problem analysis and resolution.
- Data collection and data management in ME.
- Setting up production line in SAP Manufacturing and manage system hardware.
- Bachelor's degree - Preferably in a computer-related field (such as Computer Programming or MIS) or equivalent experience is required.
- SAP Certification
The reference Number for this position is GZ45187. It’s a Contract position based in Centurion offering a contract rate of R300 p/h, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!