Master Data Specialist required with at least one-year SAP S/4 Hana experience. New project with the potential to become largely implemented throughout the company. Great rates, permanent position and fantastic working environment!
Understanding, organizing and processing SAP customer master data as approved and directed by group standards on SAP System
Duties and Responsibilities
• The ideal candidate will have a holistic understanding of master data functionality in SAP and the impact this data has on other SAP functions as well as other operating systems.
• Coordinating master data setup, validations and conducting periodic system maintenance.
• Responsible for engaging with all functional groups to drive data integrity throughout the customer experience life-cycle
• Executes the analysis and creation of new customer setup in SAP
• Proactively identifies, analyses, administers and communicates actionable data changes and requirements to the organization
• At least one implementation on SAP S/4 Hana
• Experience in data management/maintenance
• Must have a working knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures related to data.
• University degree
• SAP Certification
The reference Number for this position is GZ44784. It’s a permanent position based in Melrose offering R1.2mil per annum, cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!