Introduction and Sales Pitch
Are you the Master in the Retail domain that has the advantage to implement SAP’s Hana model? A sweet position, located in the Mother City, promising new challenges and technology exposure.
Implementation of SAP Hana and integration of SAP and Non-SAP Systems.
- 5 years + as a Functional Analyst
- SAP - Retail Domain: Experience in Retail Master Data including:
- Article Master and Pricat
- Layout Modules, Listing, Assortments and Rackjobber
- Vendor, Customer
- Organizational structures
- Article and Merchandise hierarchy
- Sites and Site groups
- Exposure to SAP In - store solutions (MIM; MIM - Mobile; FIORI)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and changing Functional specifications
- Implementation of SAP's HANA model
- Integrating SAP and Non-SAP systems
- Structuring of system strategy such as the development of systems requirements through the design, prototyping, testing, training, defining, and implementation of procedures for support of practical business solutions.
- Customizing the respective business area and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the request.
- Tertiary IT Degree
- SAP Certification
Job Advert Conclusion
The reference Number for this position is CB46910. It’s a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a salary of R1.2 million per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!