This role is not for the feint hearted. If you have the skills to woe individuals from multi-cultural worlds, work your magic in various divisions and have a good eye for business, this role is waiting for you to fill A VERY complex and ever-changing space.
- At least 5 -10 SAP Roll outs
- 10 years working experience in:
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Automotive, Science, IT or related industries, Project Management in Finance, Manufacturing, IT, Sales and Marketing, Financial Management, Logistics or Commercial functions, international projects or working on international assignments.
- SAP experience in Finance and Controlling, at least K4 level.
- Above average analytical and conceptualization skills.
- Marketing and business development
- Adaptable with the willingness to make a change
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and lead a team of specialists to deliver State-of-the-Art Software Engineering
- Standardization and reusability of the developed systems / software
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a demanding and rapidly changing environment and connecting the dots from various divisions.
- Source and proactively manage the design & build services / resources in order to deliver on agreed projects
- BCom. / BSc degree in Business or Information Technology or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- SAP Certification
The reference Number for this position is GZ45381. It’s a permanent position based in Midrand offering a salary of R1.2 million per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!