Master in the SAP finance field with a little IT experience on the side? Do you know your banking modules inside out? Fantastic opportunity an exposure awaits you with this role, with great rewards and international travel.
Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant with more than 10 years’ experience in banking modules urgently required. The existing template solution for In-house banking & Cash Management needs to be enhanced with requirements from business as well with technical upgrades.
• Knowledge and integration in the following SAP Modules: MM/ PP/ FICO/ HR
• Finance and controlling Business Process Management experience
• Integration and documentation experience on IT
• Architecture, Functional, System Design and Business Processes
• Management/Project Management experience
Duties and Responsibilities
• Able to work in an Agile IT team as a business analyst.
• Understanding business requirements and having knowledge on options (Configuration) available in SAP.
• Assisting in re-engineering business processes.
• Process mapping or discovery.
• Risk identification and management
• Ability to provide consulting, technical support and training to internal/external users and other technical staff
SAP FICO Certification
ITIL qualification is advantageous
Agile project experience (Highly advantageous)
The reference Number for this position is GZ42988. It’s a contract position based in Rosslyn offering a salary of R600 – R800 per hour, based on experience. Contact Cleo on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!