Confident in Cost controlling? Used to complex processes to manage costs related to manufacturing? Would you like to broaden your expertise and exposure in SAP? Then what are you waiting for!
Manage costs related to a manufacturing process and integration of product costing with various other modules
- It is essential that you are familiar with and have a good understanding of the principles of product costing in SAP to appreciate the value of SAP Material Ledger.
- 3- 5 Years’ experience in SAP CO
- Actual costing/material ledger (CO-PC-ML)
- Cost object controlling (CO-PC-OBJ)
- Product cost planning (CO-PC-PCP)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Valuation of goods in materials management (MM)
- Costs to determine price in sales and distribution (SD) pricing procedures
- Set the standards to measure production efficiency in manufacturing orders in the production planning (PP) module.
- BSc Computer Science
- SAP Certification
The reference Number for this position is GZ45154. It’s a Contract position based in Centurion offering a contract rate of R300 p/h, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!