If business planning and consolidations is your thing, be sure to grab this opportunity with both hands! Centrally located with exposure in the latest technologies and awesome rates.
Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- 3-5 Years’ experience in SAP BPC
- SAP BPC and BW hands on skills
- Product configuration knowledge of the SAP FI-GL PCA and CCA, SAP Fixed Assets, SAP BPC and SAP BI tool is a must.
The candidate should have excellent insights to functional and technical aspect of SAP software components which includes SAP Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC) 10 and 10.1.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and interpretation of reporting architecture for SAP BI Understanding of SAP ECC/ Non SAP data structures and interfaces to SAP BI BPC administration experience Design and configuration experience.
- Report and Input schedules design and development Knowledge of Script Logic Exposure to other EPM tools like Cognos, Hyperion or other consolidations like SEM-BCS and process integration between financial and planning scenarios is a plus. The candidate must be a team player, able to lead or manage a project as well as be able to work independently.
- SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidations) Consultant will be responsible for successful delivery of the planning and consolidation solutions to our clients.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Degree/Diploma in Project Management or Business Analyst qualification
- SAP certification or equivalent BPC 10 or 10.1 certification (BW certification will be an advantage)
Reference Number for this position is GZ45188 which is a contract position based in Centurion offering R300 p/h based on experience. Contact Cleo on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!