Do you have a solid understanding of the technical, business and organizational requirements? Do you have experience in Performance management and Data warehousing? If you have the skills and looking for a change, be the first to grab this opportunity!
Develop business object in accordance to clients’ needs and requirements.
Understand business requirements through interacting with data analysts and end-users.
- 3-5 Years’ experience in SAP Business Objects
- Must be able to design and develop complex Business Objects Universes, Web Intelligence reports, and Dashboards using Xcelsius and/or Design Studio.
- Must have exposure to Data Modeling, Data Marts, Relational and Dimensional Data Modeling, Slowly Changing Dimensions, Fact and Dimensional tables, Physical and Logical data modeling.
- Good understanding of the BOE architecture (4.0 experience preferred)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience working with users to ensure BO requirements are developed to specification.
- Ability to analyze source data for potential data quality issues and recommend a proper course of action
- Experience implementing data warehouse projects following the Business Dimensional Lifecycle/Kimball method.
- Prior experience working with detailed product functionality and features within specific specialty area(s) and associated best practices is required.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment.
Reference Number for this position is GZ45191 which is a contract position based in Centurion offering R300 p/h based on experience. Contact Cleo on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!