You will be a key player to gain essential business insights out of data. The expert to deliver analytics and BI services using technology, process, and people best practices to help the adoption of a data-driven culture.
Fast forward your future and join this employer of choice and global leader in mining.
Skills & Experience Required:
- BSc Computer Science or BSc. Information Technology (Relevant)
- Certifications in SAP.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical development experience using SAP BW/ SAP BO Tools.
- Strong and thorough understanding of data analytics.
- Proficient in using Power BI.
Expectations in the role:
- Develops functional specifications with cross-functional groups that address potential data sources, business and performance metrics.
- Administers the processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Extract from and into the data warehouse and the database from disparate source applications using different ETL technologies and related master data management
- Analysis, design, and implementation of SAP BI backend components and integration with Business Objects for front end reports and dashboards.
- Designs processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively identify potential data issue.
- Manages the delivery of business intelligence solutions with a focus on data management and business intelligence architectures
Reference Number for this position is KB49682 which is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R450k to R500k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!