Leading German manufacturing business require a SAP BI/BW Specialist with a minimum of 8 years working experience
You will be responsible for the coordination of the technical implementation as well as the definition and execution of test cases. Moreover you will be responsible for the definition of functional requirements with the business departments
This role requires someone with a strong technical background to be able to understand the complexity of the existing solutions in place and support them with a high degree of competence
- Minimum of 8 Years working experience
- SAP BO experience (AFO, WEBI & Design Studio) is essential
- SAP BW 7.4 Data Modelling and BEX skills is essential
- SAP ABAP competence is essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong self-management skills
- Excellent written communication
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project
- Review development requests and release plans to determine and resolve any conflicts between current and proposed functionality
- Collaborate with Super Users and fellow colleagues across multiple sites/locations
- Configure and deliver SAP solutions including end user documentation, processes and training as required by the Project
- Provide 3rd level support as and when required
- Attend workshops and meetings to obtain business requirements (leading and facilitating when required)
- Create System Proposals/Functional designs based on the business requirements
Reference Number for this position is GZ41071-2018 which is a Contract position based in Menlyn offering a contract rate of up to R800 per hour negotiable on experience and ability.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”