Introduction and Sales Pitch
If you love to give people an easier way to explore insights and test out future scenarios and work with the latest SAP Hana in this new implementation, we would like you on the team!
The ideal Candidate will be responsible for the coordination of the technical implementation
as well as the definition and execution of test cases. Moreover, you will be responsible for the definition of functional requirements with the business
- 10+ Years (K5 level) SAP Experience
- SAP Lumira Designer is essential
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is essential
- Qlik Sense is beneficial
- SAP BW 7.5 Data Modelling and BEX skills is preferred.
- SAP ABAP competence is beneficial.
- SAP BO experience (AFO, WEBI) is preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create System Proposals/Functional designs based on the business
- Review development requests and release plans to determine and resolve
- any conflicts between current and proposed functionality.
- Collaborate with Super Users and fellow colleagues across multiple
- Configure and deliver SAP solutions including end user documentation,
- processes and training as required by the Project.
- Provide 3rd level support as and when required
- Tertiary Degree in IT
- SAP Certification
Job Advert Conclusion
The reference Number for this position is GZ47150. It’s a Contract position based in Menlyn and Midrand offering a contract rate of R800 p/h, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!