Our client is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help them guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Their digital footprint reflects their commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help them drive their success into the future, they are looking for an experienced Salesforce Service Cloud Engineer with the ability to execute on their IT Journey.
• Experience gained in designing developing within the Salesforce platform specifically for Service Cloud
• Be familiar with and enthusiastic for Salesforce software engineering best practices such as management of limits, apex language standards, test class management, continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Must have had a strong focus on instrumentation and observability with experience with monitoring and metrics collection tools such as AppDynamics
• Be familiar with systems and configuration management tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub Chef and Terraform)
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in either Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and/or Statistics
• Certification in one or more languages: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Go, or scripting experience in Shell and Perl
The reference Number for this position is LV44473. It’s a permanent position based in JHB, the salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals! https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/