A fast-growing and adaptive Fintech Business, based in Sandton, is expanding and looking for a highly skilled RPG Programmer who will be responsible for full life cycle of software systems for all new development and enhancement projects. Not just any projects, the enriching and fulfilling type!
The key functions of this role include developing programming code from technical specifications, troubleshooting and debugging existing code, testing programs and fixes to ensure quality and providing programming and technical support.
- 8 - 10 years’ experience
- Full life cycle Software Development
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills both oral and written
- Detail oriented, with strong follow-up and planning skills
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- ERP applications experience
- Age Demographic: 28 to 40
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configures plan outlining steps required to develop program, using structured analysis and design. Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems. Submits plans to user for approval.
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Participates in Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging, Configuring, and documenting proprietary applications and software.
- Plans and executes software version upgrade releases and custom interfaces.
- Bachelor’s degree as well as relevant courses
Reference Number for this position is ND43093-2019; this is a permanent opportunity based in Sandton offering a salary of R850K per annum CTC, negotiable on experience + benefits. Contact Nicole on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right candidates with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!