REMOTE - Senior Java Developer – Randburg office @ R90k pm
This is extremely challenging work allowing you to work with cutting edge cool new Java technologies. The business are on a mission to build out their next-generation endpoint backup and protection solution and looking for talented engineers with a good work ethic who enjoy solving difficult problems and working in an extremely challenging environment.
You would be responsible for designing and building services, building and managing CI/CD pipelines and automated test suites. You will be encouraged to help advance the platform's technical architecture and improve the team's processes.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years’ experience building web application backends using Java and Spring. Experience building RESTful services.
- Write tests and use a CI/CD platform to run automated tests and build artifacts.
- Have taken ownership for design, development and testing of an entire system or significant component within a system.
- Have a Firm grasp of concurrency control and the ability to reason about data integrity in the face of asynchronous operations and concurrency.
Technologies and Tools:
Cloud, PostgreSql, Web Sockets, Aurelia, jOOQ, git, JIRA, BitBucket, Hazelcast, Spring and Spring Boot, Axon Framework and IntelliJ IDEA among others
You will be required to:
- Built applications for cloud and have an understanding of multi-tenancy, horizontal scaling, security and load balancing
- Apply modern techniques such as CQRS, event sourcing, DDD or built applications as a set of microservices
- Have experience deploying applications to cloud and using related technology including Docker and Kubernetes
- Work on systems which process significant load and are able to find and optimize away bottlenecks
- Understand single page applications and have worked with a modern JS framework such as Angular or React
The role lends itself to driven, ambitious developers who are passionate and eager to learn and enhance their careers. Apply now!
Reference Number for this position is GZ42912A which is a permanent position based in Randburg offering a cost to company salary of R90k pm negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!