This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Engineer to join a dynamic and highly skilled team working primarily on product microservices.
They are building out their next-generation endpoint backup and protection solution and looking for talented Engineers with a good work ethic who enjoy solving hard problems
You would be responsible for designing and building services, building and managing CI/CD pipelines and automated test suites.
The position provides flexibility in both working environment as well as in the expression of one’s technical abilities. As part of the team, you will be encouraged to be a self starter and value being a contributing member of a team
Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 to 10 years years experience building web application backends using Java and Spring. Experience building RESTful services.
- You write tests and use a CI/CD platform to run automated tests and build artifacts.
- You have taken ownership for design, development and testing of an entire system or significant component within a system.
- You have built applications for cloud and have an understanding of multi-tenancy, horizontal scaling, security and load balancing.
- You have applied modern techniques such as CQRS, event sourcing, DDD or built applications as a set of microservices.
PostgreSql, Web Sockets, Aurelia, jOOQ, git, JIRA, BitBucket, Hazelcast, Spring and Spring Boot, Axon Framework and IntelliJ IDEA among others
Reference Number for this position is GZ42912 This is a permanent role allowing you to work remotely with the company office based in Randburg. Budget is R960k to R1.2 mil per annum based on experience, skillset and ability. Contact garth on email@example.com
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!