A Major IT Provider in Africa requires the skills of AWESOME Senior Siebel Developer! You will be responsible for the analysis, development, installation, modification, and support of complex software and/or information solutions. You will join a team of experts in the field and have the chance to work with new ideas and methodologies.
- BSc Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Siebel Certification a BIG PLUS
- 6 – 8 years development experience.
- Significant experience in Seibel as well as other development languages
- Experience in configuring and integrating Siebel products into production environments
- Knowledge in OCH (Oracle Customer Hub)
- Experience working with vendors for effective solution delivery.
- Work with Business Users/Project Managers to drive out technical requirements
- Design software solutions per systems requirements
- Code software solutions per designs
- Code reviews, unit test, and integrate coded modules
- Assist other developers in resolving issues by providing guidance and training
- Conducts system analysis and development, with limited support
- Perform functional analysis and design for small to moderate projects
- Coordinate with other technical specialists, project managers, engineers and contractors to ensure timely and effective management of resources
- Perform data modelling/database design work
- Investigate new solutions, tools, products, and techniques to incorporate into coding standards
Today Africa, tomorrow, THE WORLD! If you can perform application design and configuration changes to a Siebel Platform, then this job is yours!!
The reference for this job is ND33890. This is a CONTRACT position based in JHB EAST; offering a rate of R400 – R450 per hour. Permanent opportunities also available.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”