There is a massive drive to find exceptionally skilled Quantitative Analysts for an industry leading bank. Some exciting initiatives are on the go within this environment that will offer you immense career growth and technical upskilling. This specific role needs candidates with FICO Blaze experience. There are also a ton of benefits to mention a few: 25+ days annual leave, performance-based bonuses, preferential lending rates etc
• Commerce / Computer Science / Maths /Engineering degree with good results
• Solid matric, especially maths and science (A or B preferred)
• A qualification with some programming experience
• FICO Blaze tool experience
• Designing, Programming, Testing and Implementing of new business strategies and enhancements in the FICO Blaze tool
• Identification of potential issues in the business solution and proposing ways to resolve the issues
• Collaborating across numerous business areas and divisions to ensure Decision Engine functions accurately
• Attending to ad hoc queries relating to the Decision Engine or any of the data sources used in the execution of decisions
• Troubleshooting inaccurate results from the Decision Engine
• Analysis and reporting on the Decision Engine results and execution
Reference Number for this position is MH41876 which is a permanent based in Sandton, Gauteng offering a salary of up to R900k per annum based on experience and level. Contact Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!