There is a massive drive to find exceptionally skilled Quantitative Analysts for an industry leading bank. this position is within their Retail division and requires candidates to have sold credit risk experience along with strong SAS and SQL skills. There are also a ton of benefits to mention a few: 25+ days annual leave, performance-based bonuses, preferential lending rates etc
• At least an undergraduate degree in statistics, mathematics, business science, engineering or similar. A suitable Honours degree will be preferred
• Experienced SAS user / SQL Advanced
• Analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data.
• Conduct root cause analysis.
• Possess working knowledge of credit risk models/strategies
Exposure to originations systems such as SDS and Blaze Advisor will be advantageous.
Candidate must be SAS /SQL proficient
Reference Number for this position is MH41876 which is a permanent role based in Sandton, Gauteng offering a salary of up to R750k per annum based on experience and level. Contact Michelle on email@example.com
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!