A fairly new team is looking for experienced, innovative and results-oriented Quality Assurance Tester – you will have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies; be at the forefront of innovation, and help ensure the highest quality product delivery. The time to shine is now!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- ISTQB Certification essential
- 3 to 6 years relevant Testing experience.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C++,or Oracle.
- Experience building and designing test strategies and test tools.
- Experience building test automation framework, test tools and test strategies for complex systems.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated QA experience
- Own QA process and test quality of the products they develop.
- Design and build automated test frameworks and test suites.
- Utilize innovative testing technologies to develop product's testing strategy.
- Participation in design and code inspections.
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation.
- Analyse test logs; create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders.
Do you want to work with the best employees to help deliver innovative short-term insurance products and outstanding service, within a business that offers excellent in-house training? Do you have the above-listed skills? This job could be yours!!
The reference number for this position is NK38403. This is a PERMANENT position based in Johannesburg CITY, offering a salary of R400K – R550K CTC per annum.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”