Leading IT Company that specializes in web based secure business applications. A people-first culture company that prides themselves in delivering solutions and custom software to desktops is looking for Quality Assurance Lead that can establish metrics, mentors team members and manage outside resources, as well as developing test programs.
You will oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Qualification in BSC Information Technology
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience in a Quality Assurance Senior position of a small/medium size business
- Management experience is vital
- Advanced excel
- Must have ability to understand .NET 4 frameworks.
- Create and/or modify test cases to fit user stories, use cases or requirements.
- Ability to distinguish between defect priority levels and assign them accordingly.
- Be able to play a highly interactive role to have an ability to relate well with others, forming strong and lasting connections with collaborating personnel, quality assurance leadership, and the business’s consumers.
- Strong ability to create test packs that can be presented daily to the stakeholders.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining automation frameworks for the functional, regression, and automation testing of software/products that the company has.
- Responsible for the creation of release notes and providing training to the support team.
- Ensure that no patch/update is deployed without the development passing the CAB process.
- Ability to review the user stories that are presented and determine which methodology of testing can be used. Either automation / manual test creation.
- Ability to advise the Business Analyst team on best UX application flows for user stories that have been received by the client.
- Able to meet with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
Reference Number for this position is KB48997 which is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg North offering a cost to company salary of R540k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!