Are you competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you? In this role you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly with the highest quality. Play a highly interactive role to relate well with others, forming strong and lasting connections with collaborating personnel, quality assurance leadership, and the business’s consumers.
This business offers a full range of tailor-made technology solutions to their clients some of which include: Web-based Software Application Development, Computer hardware and software Sales, easiPoint Applications, Subscriber-based Management Solutions and more.
- A tertiary level qualification in BSC Information Technology
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance Senior position of a small/medium size business, this is non-negotiable.
- Management experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced Level Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook required.
- Own vehicle with valid driver’s license.
- Lead the QA Team
- Ability to review the user stories which have been presented and determine which methodology of testing can be used. (Automation and manual test creation)
- Can advise the Business Analyst team on best UX application flows for user stories that have been received by the client.
- Be able to meet with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Create and/or modify test cases to fit user stories, use cases or requirements
- ability to create standard test packs which are utilized during regression testing
- ability size each test case and provide the project manager the correct lead time for the testing.
- to distinguish between defect priority levels and assign them accordingly.
- to create automated test cases for existing and future applications.
- ability to create test plans on Azure and present the test plan to the development and project management team.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Responsible for managing all defects which are raised by support
- Review all defects and assigning them to the correct resource.
- Create SLA’s based on the defect priority and ensuring those SLA’s are met.
- designing and maintaining automation frameworks for the functional, regression, and automation testing of software/products that the company has.
- Each test data set must have the ability to simulate real world scenarios which is clean of any customer data.
- Have the responsibility of creating a change approval board (CAB) process.
Reference Number for this position is KB48997 which is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg North offering a cost to company salary of R540k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!