Financial sector is looking for a Senior Project Manager to plan, direct and coordinate the activities of enterprise-wide projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished and to develop project plan specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and allocation of available resources, in line with the business strategy.
Qualification and Experience required:
- Degreed or higher qualification in Business or Project Management
- PMP or Prince Certification – Programme Management Certification (PGMP)
- Exposed or worked in BIG DATA environment
- IFRS 9 and Agile
- Build a high-performance culture
- Build and maintained stakeholder relationships
- Delivered compliance risk management programmes and advise
- Designed workforce planning solutions
- Developed and implemented communications strategy
- Improved processes and culture
- Manage internal processes
- Manage transformation and innovation
- Manage self and team
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years working experience in a project environment of which 2-3 years working with medium to high complexity projects
- Must have banking experience
- AIC candidates would get preference
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is NK39354 which is a contract position based in Sandton offering a salary of R540 per hour.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Nanette on Nanettek@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”