An innovative bank is looking for Process Analysts with 5 -10 years relevant experience to join their dynamic team. This is an exciting to join this business with new projects kicking off. Great benefits on offer: preferential lending rates, bonuses, 25 days annual leave.
- Business degree, IT degree, Engineering degree (Industrial) - or equivalent
- Process methodologies Membership of professional body/association
- Must have 5 -10 years relevant Process Analysis experience
- Modelling experience - EPC/BPMN/UML
- To drive strategic and tactical aspects of discovering; validating; documenting; and communicating business-process-related knowledge through modelling; simulating and analysing current and future states; and applying lean principles to reengineer complex processes, focusing on complex business outcomes using technical expertise; in line with the business strategy within the Wealth Management team.
- Develop an Inventory of Core and Sub-Processes.
- Deliver a Framework for process prioritisation and identify the benefits associated to a re-engineered process.
- Develop monitoring processes and models.
- Ensure own deliverables are accurate; timely; in the correct format and tailored to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements and monitor implementation measured benefits to understand the impact on business to achieve business results.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures
- Support implementation of new processes; policies and systems to add value
- Understand and embrace the company Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders to achieve goals and objectives.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management to improve personal capability and to stay abreast of developments in field of expertise.
- Ensure all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames to ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities.
- Share knowledge with team to ensure knowledge management; continuity; team success and that information is provided in the correct way to stakeholders.
- Understand and meet client needs through client engagement and data collection based on business requirements.
Reference Number for this position is MH42936 which is a permanent role based in the Cape Town Central, Western Cape offering a salary of up to R800k per annum based on experience and level. Contact michelle on email@example.com
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!