If you are fascinated to turn data into knowledge using predictive and analytics solutions, This is a unique opportunity to blend your technical skills, business problem-solving skills, and communication skills into one rewarding, exciting, and ever-evolving career in the value analytics team for the retail and business banking division in one of the four largest banking groups in South Africa.
This role will require an experienced Power BI Specialist to assist in developing Power BI reports and dashboards. You will also undertake extensive analysis, interpretation and manipulation of data and you will produce data products, including reports and dashboards in line with the required standards.
- Degree in Computer sciences, IT, Engineering, or Economics and Microsoft Certifications.
- Background of 3-5 years of BI Development, Power BI experience and Business analysis.
- In depth understanding of data warehouse concepts and approaches.
- Familiarity with BI technologies and knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Implement best practice standards regarding cube/dataset building.
- Using SSAS improve/migrate current reporting to power BI.
- Organizing data and applying existing technology that presents data as usable information
- Initiating, Designing and Building Business Intelligence Solution from start to finish with 'Customer Satisfaction' as an end goal
- Continuously improving processes and existing systems, as well as evaluation and introduction of new tools
- Providing hands-on technical knowledge leadership working with key stakeholders
- Conducting ad hoc work on Power BI with a mindset of ensuring customer needs are met
- Designing and creating Power BI dashboards, SSRS reports and tabular models.
Reference Number for this position is KB48755 which is a Permanent position based in JHB North offering a cost to company salary of R700k to R800k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!