Oracle TIA Developer’s required to join a top insurance house and be part of a technically dynamic Agile squad!! You will get the opportunity to work on the newest oracle technologies, gain exposure in TIA solutions, and be part of a fun and passionate business.
Land the job, and be part of the greatest short-term insurance house around; and you will be part of a cross platform / open source environment that invites you to dabble in other technologies! If you are self-driven, passionate and eager to enhance their career; Read ON!
- 2+ years working experience developing in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Solid exposure in: TIA (The Insurance Application); Oracle 11g upwards; Oracle Forms; Oracle Reports; and Performance tuning (SQL and PL/SQL)
- Experience working in an Agile work environment is a plus
- Keen to learning!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining packages, procedures, functions, views and other database objects in the Oracle Database
- Part of a team building scalable, high performance applications.
- Use expertise to design develop, code, test, and debug software.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, support)
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Trouble shoot and debug to optimize performance
- A relevant IT degree – preferably BSc Computer Science.
- Oracle Certifications or similar
The reference number for this position is ND42778 – 2018 which is a Permanent role based in Centurion; offering a salary of R360K negotiable on experience; + Benefits. Contact Nicole on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right candidates with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!