A Centurion-based major Financial Giant requires the expertise of an ORACLE GENIUS! Oracle Developer / Technical Team Lead! The ideal candidate must be able to Design, Develop and Implement Oracle Software Applications within an Oracle centric environment. If you have that WOW factor, with experience in JIRA/AGILE and LISP, then apply today!
- A relevant IT degree or diploma
- Minimum 8 years Oracle IT experience in a LISP environment
- At least 7 years Oracle 9i & 10g & 11g experience
- Unit Test experience
- Solid understanding of: Jira, SVN, TOAD, Forms and Reports
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Development Best Practices
- Good understanding of agile development methodologies and practices
- A solid understanding of Tax and tax principles
- Systems design and architectural documentation
- Systems support and systems enhancements
- Ensuring implementation of non-functional requirements on agreed technical
and architectural frameworks
- Designing IT solutions that satisfy business strategy
- Challenging and enforcing agreed upon architectural decisions
- Defining, documenting, communicating and enforcing required standards,
guidelines and best practices
- Communication of technological possibilities and constraints to business and
- Providing (agree, document, communicate) application/technology road-map
and ensuring compliance to IT strategies
- Identifying risks to the company and direct/escalate accordingly
This Role offers the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology in a Dynamic and energetic Environment. You who will be responsible for building applications from inception through completion.
The reference number for this position is ND37678–2017. This is a PERMANENT position based in Centurion, offering a salary Negotiable from R550 –R650 per hour on a long-term contract!
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on email@example.com. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”