An awesome opportunity has opened up for a SENIOR ORACLE EBS BUSINESS ANALYST with Oracle Project Suite experience!! Our client is the leading provider of wireless communications infrastructure in Africa, Europe, and America and they are looking for someone to aid their venture into FRANCE! Why not drink French Champagne well strategically thinking up good solutions, writing business requirements, and implementing them? This is the opportunity of a life time!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Oracle Certification always a PLUS
- 5+ years of experience in BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND/OR DESIGN
- Oracle Project Suite experience – Including: Oracle Project Costing (PJC), and Oracle Project billing (PJB).
- Strong data gathering and analysis skills
- Must be THINKERS and must be able TO WRITE BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- Strong communication skills essential
- Some Travel to France required.
- Organizational experience with proven demonstration of system implementation or project team work
- Use strategic thinking to make recommendations that would be a good solution based on the requirements
- Perform high level SQL select statements and consistently return desired results
- High level understanding of database structures and server file transfer processes
- Lead multiple requirements gathering sessions and follow to project completion
- Ability to work with functional users to design, develop, test and implement applications and process changes
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of decision impact
- Works effectively under stressful or ambiguous conditions by adapting style, approach and work procedures
- Self-motivated and quick learner
This is your chance to work for an internationally astute Company that will enable you to work abroad in France two weeks of the month, and GAIN INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE WELL DRINKING FRENCH CHAMPAGNE….
The reference number for this position is ND38801. This is a contracting position based in JHB, offering a RATE OF R650 PER HOUR, DEPENDING EXPERIENCE.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”